The Best Subaru Lug Nut of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for Subaru Lug Nut but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 Subaru Lug Nut in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Package Weight: 0.009 kilograms
- Package Dimension: 2.54 H x 0.762 L x 1.27 W (centimetres)
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Set Of 20 Veritek Performance Factory Style Lug Nuts For Subaru Factory Wheels
- Heat Treated 10.9 Grade Steel Material / Chrome Finish
- Hex: 3/4mm
- Overall Length: 0.95" 24mm
- Seat: Cone 60 Degree
- for: aftermarket wheels only, not for OEM/STOCK rims, some makers and years in description, contact us with your detail if not sure
- Specs: thread pitch: M12x1.25, 1.38"(35mm) overall length, 20mm OD(width), 60 degree cone/conical/tapered seat, come with 1 socket key with 19mm and 21mm hex
- Design: 6 spline locking safety structure, can not torque down if no professional tool, not easily stolen, replaceable socket key asin#:B07GV73XC5
- Material:cold Forged and Heat Treated SCM 435 Steel(High Strength and Durability), quality durable surface dealing process, clear and clean thread pitch, More Automotive Accessories Parts in Our Store(Wheel Spacers/Lift Kits/Camber Arms and etc)
- After-Sales: 12 months warranty! free exchange if missing parts, rusting or key cracking, contact us by Amazon message and reply within 24hrs
- NOTE: Please tighten the lug nuts manually, DO NOT use electrical tools.
- FITMENT - By matching this lug's specs (thread seating style hex etc.) to match both your vehicle and wheel requirements (Car Reference). Or contact our Customer Service Team to verify a safe and proper fitment.
- HIGH QUALITY - Triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper nickel and chrome to provide exceptional strength beauty and corrosion resistance. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability, paint will not fall off easily.
- INCLUDES - 20 Black Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts 12x1.25 + 1 Lug Nut Key. Shipped in our signature premium special design packaging.
- SPECS - Closed End Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts - M12x1.25 Thread Size - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 19mm Hex (3/4" Hex) - 1.38" (35mm) Overall- 8 Grade.
- ★SPECS : Closed End Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts - M12x1.25 Thread Size - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 19mm and 21mm Hex (3/4"and 13/16 Hex) - 1.36” Overall tall (NOTE: Please tighten the lug nuts manually, DO NOT use electrical tools)
- ★FITS : These M12X1.25 lug nuts fit all vehicle wheel studs with M12x1.25 thread size that 1993-2015 Nissan Altima, 1993-2015 Nissan Maxima, 1983-2014 Sentra, 2000-2014 Subaru Outback, 1998-2014 Subaru Forester, 2004-2012 Infiniti FX35, 2003-2008 Infiniti G35
- ★HIGH QUALITY: Cold Forged and Heat Treated SCM 435 Steel(High Strength and Durability), quality durable surface dealing process, clear and clean pitch thread, which better engage your vehicle’s wheel studs and prevent your wheels from dropping off.
- ★VERIFY FITMENT: By matching this lug's specs (thread seating style hex etc.) to match both your vehicle and wheel requirements. Or contact our Customer Experience Team to verify a safe and proper fitment.
- ★INCLUDES: 20 Black Closed End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts 12x1.25 + 1 Lug Nut Key.. Shipped in our signature premium special design packaging.
- 【WHEEL NUTS SPECS】: 12x1.25 Thread Size - Close End Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts - 60mm tall
- 【LUG NUTS FITMENT】: Infiniti Nissan Subaru Suzuki 1989-2014
- 【LUGS FEATURE】: Triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper nickel and chrome to provide exceptional strength beauty and corrosion resistance. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability
- 【WHAT YOU GET】: 20 Chrome Close End Bulge Acorn Lug Nuts in our brand signatured premium package
- 【VERIFY FITMENT】: Please read the lug nuts' specs (thread seating style hex etc.) carefully beforehand to match both your vehicles and wheel requirements. Or you can feel free to contact our Customer Experience Team to verify a safe and proper fitment
- SET OF 20 LUG NUTS: This package includes 20 Orion Motor Tech M12 x 1.25 lug nuts with a 60° conical seat (1.38" long by 0.75" wide), a socket, and instructions for use to get all your wheels back on the road as soon as possible
- WIDE APPLICATION: These 12mmx1.25 wheel nuts fit a wide range of models. Compatible with 1998-2004 Chevrolet Trackers; 2002-2020 Nissan Altimas and 2008-2020 Nissan Rogues; 2016-2020 Subaru Crosstreks; 2017-2020 Toyota 86s; and MORE.
- BLACKENED Q235 STEEL: Our cone lug nuts are each made from a single piece of premium Q235 steel that has been cold-forged and heat treated for superior strength and longevity; their black-oxide coating further improves their corrosion resistance
- PRECISION ENGINEERED: To ensure your safety, our lug nuts are manufactured and tested at the highest standard to meet and even exceed OEM quality and performance at a fraction of their price
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Orion Motor Tech backs these parts with its usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy their use for years to come
- PACKAGE INCLUDE - MuHize upgraded Black Closed End Bulge Acorn lug nuts M12x1.25 (Pack of 20)+ 1 black 6 spline lug nut Key. Shipped in box packaging. (NOTE: Please tighten the lug nuts manually, DO NOT use electrical tools)
- SPECIFICATION - MuHize Black Closed End Spline Drive Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts Kit: ① Thread Size M12x1.25 ② Hex 0.75'' (19mm 3/4" Hex) ③ Overall length 1.38" (35mm) ④ Conical 60 degree seat
- HIGH STRENGTH& DURABILITY - MuHize M12x1.25 lug nuts are made of cold-forged and heat treated steel with unique rust corrosion proofing and anti-stripped technology. Triple Black plating surface dealing process ensures the paint will not fall off easily.
- FITMENT- MuHize M12 x 1.25 Spline Drive lug nuts commonly fit for Wheels with a M12 x 1.25 thread pitch and 60-degree conical seat. You can match the lug's specs (thread seating style hex etc.) to meet both your vehicle and wheel requirements (Car Reference).
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - MuHize focus on outstanding features and benefits of lug nuts. 100% brand new & made from excellent materials, and good contact.
- 🚗WE' RE DIFFERENT - MIKKUPPA innovative closed end bulge Lug Nuts design provides a safer and more reliable closed end nut than any other on the market. One-piece design compared with other two-piece design, Anti-cracking off and make it aesthetically pleasing while ensuring safe driving.
- 🚗SUITABLE FOR - Replacement for 2000-2011 Subaru Outback, 1998-2011 Forester, 2003-2008 Infiniti G35, 2008-2013 Infiniti G37, 1993-2015 Nissan Altima, 1993-2015 Nissan Maxima, 1987-2015 Nissan Pathfinder, 2011-2015 Juke, 2008-2015 Rogue. And 12x1.25mm threaded acorn seat wheels.
- 🚗SPECIFICATION - M12x1.25 thread - closed end bulge style lug nuts - conical 60 degree seat - 19mm and 21mm hex - 35.05mm long - 23mm wide - color: black. Perfect for driving on roads or areas where salt is spread in winter, buy with confidence.
- 🚗ANTI-OXIDATION - Electrophoretic paint coating, cold forged and heat treated steel(anti-rusting and anti-stripped, high strength and durability). Precisely machined threads ensure a perfect fit on your vehicle's wheel studs. It's even perfect for professional mechanics.
- 🚗12 MONTHS WARRANTY - We go above and beyond to provide the highest quality wheel lug nut and top notch customer service. Contact us and we will give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours. The 12-month warranty gives you a worry-free shopping experience.
- For cars with wheel studs requiring a M12x1.25 thread and wheels that take a conical/ cone seat.
- 1.38” Long 2 Piece Design lug nut The 2-piece design refers to a thin metal cap on the Lug Nut that protects against false torque readings resulting from the wheel stud contacting the inside of lug nut prior to seating with the wheel.
- Kit include 20 Black Lug Nuts M12x1.25 thread with 19mm (3/4") Hex
- Full money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result.
How Do You Buy The Best Subaru Lug Nut of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Subaru Lug Nut? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Subaru Lug Nut, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Subaru Lug Nut available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Subaru Lug Nut that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Subaru Lug Nut?
- What benefits are there with buying an Subaru Lug Nut?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Subaru Lug Nut?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Subaru Lug Nut, much less the best one?
- Which Subaru Lug Nut are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Subaru Lug Nut?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Subaru Lug Nut, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Subaru Lug Nut, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Subaru Lug Nut. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Subaru Lug Nut buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Subaru Lug Nut currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Subaru Lug Nut has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Subaru Lug Nut?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Subaru Lug Nut.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Subaru Lug Nut objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Subaru Lug Nut.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Subaru Lug Nut, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Subaru Lug Nut is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Subaru Lug Nut information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Subaru Lug Nut is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.