The Best Honda O2 Sensor of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for Honda O2 Sensor but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 Honda O2 Sensor in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Fitment: Compatible for 1997-98 Acura Integra Type R,Compatible for 1996-01 Acura Integra GS LS RS,Compatible for 1996-01 Acura Integra GS-R,Compatible for 2000-01 Acura Integra Type R,Compatible for 1999-00 Honda Civic SI,Compatible for 1998-00 Honda Civic EX,Compatible for 1997-01 Honda CR-V (Detailed Application Below)
- Interchange Part Number: SG614, 36532P2PA01, 2344098, 13363, 36532P3FA01, 36532P3FA11, 2131393,13363 (Pls Check Your Part Number Before Purchase!)
- The key parts including chip from top supplier
- Stock parts direct replacement; 100% test before shipment
- Please check your car information before purchase.
- Designed to detect the amount of oxygen in the exhaust system
- Constructed from high quality material
- Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing
- Manufactured with precision to meet OE standards
- Easy installation
- CAUTIONS: Pls carefully check your vehicle year & make & model with the fitment of Amazon. You must read our description carefully, and it will tell you more about the fitment. Pls check your part pictures with our pictures, especially the plug，it must be completely same. Or it will not fit your car. Pls check your parts No. It must be among our fitment OEM No.
- 100% exact match OE standard 234-4621 ,250-24343 oxygen sensor.Manufactured to the highest standards, KAX oxygen sensors are durable and resistant to oxidation and high temperatures, ensuring long-term stable performance
- Thorough testing by our engineers guarantees 100% accurate data transfer to the engine management system for optimal engine operation and longevity
- Replacing your engine’s oxygen sensor can improve engine performance and fuel economy, reduce harmful emissions, and prevent premature catalytic converter damage
- KAX oxygen sensors are easy to install on your vehicle, and come with pre-coated threads to assist installation
- ★1 Year Warranty. High quality replacement parts, 100% brand new, 100% tested before on sale.
- ★Please confirm your car model and the OE of the part before purchasing to avoid buying the wrong.
- ★Easy Installation. High Reliability. It could correctly replace the original part.
- Part Number Fitment: 234-9040, 36531-RAA-A01, 36531-RAA-A02, 36531-RBB-003
- If you have any questions, contact with us, we will reply you in 24 hours and offer the solve way for you. If you are satisfied with our products and services, please give us a five-star rating, thank you!
- TIPS: If you are not sure whether this product is suitable for your model, please check your car in amazon vehicle adapter in the upper left corner, or in for m us your vehicle part number to let us check for you
- WHEN TO REPLACE: Once your fuel economy and per for mance will drop off pretty drastically,which shows the O2 sensor starts to fail. Your Check Engine light will be illuminated trouble codes relating to the O2 sensor will be stored in your engine control computer
- ADVANTAGES OF THE OXYGEN SENSOR: It helps the vehicle to control fuel economy; Helps in the smooth running and per for mance of the engine; help your car keep in environment friendly
- READY TO INSTALL: Direct-fit OE connectors and harnesses, come along with threads pre-coated with anti-seize compound, make installation simple and hassle-free
- FITMENT: for Acura MDX 2003-2006, for Acura RL 2005-2008, for Acura TL 1995-1998, for Honda Accord 2005-2007, for Honda Civic 1996-2000, for Honda CR-V 1997-2001, for Honda Odyssey 2005-2010, for Honda Pilot 2005-2008, for Honda Ridgeline 2006-2008
- ➤【Interchange Number】Reference Part Number for 250-54046 250-24398 234-9064 234-4733.
- ➤【Fitment】 Replacement for : 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Element 2.4L Air Fuel Ratio Oxygen Sensor Upstream and Downstream Sensor 1 & Sensor 2. Wires: 4. Directly Fit your vehicle when the plug and the length is the same as your sensor.
- ➤【How to choose】 Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchasing. Kwiksen can neet your needing, it will be your first choice and worthy of your trust, Kwiksen oxygen sense an adjust the fuel inject and keep the A/F radio at optimal value 14.7, in this way it can reduce he harmful emission If you have any questions, please , we try to answer all email within 24 hours
- ➤【How to install】 Step1. Locate the oxygen sensor position and remove it with socket, step2. Compare the new sensor to the old sensor to ensure a proper installation, step3. Please clean the threaded port to en sure a proper seal of the new sensor,step4.Gently tighten the sensor in order to keep wire free from damage and avoid sensor leakage, step 5,reinstail the connecor,try to clear it if the car has diagnostic trouble codes
- ➤【Warranty】 Within 30 days return & 1 year/12 months unlimited miles free replacement, your satisfaction is our target to achieve, so, if you have any question, please contact with us ,we are waiting for your coming,if you don't like it,just return and get a full refund.
- 1 upstream and 1 downstream O2 sensor for 1998-2001 ,CR-V,EX - 2.0L
- 1 front and 1 rear O2 sensor 1997-2001 ,CR-V,LX - 2.0L
- 1 upper and 1 down O2 sensor 2000-2001 ,CR-V,SE - 2.0L
- Sensor 1 and sensor 2 for 1999-2000 ,Civic,Si - 1.6L[B16A2 Engine Only]
- Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility before purchase
- Fitment: Compatible for 1999 -2004 Honda Odyssey 3.5L
- Interchange Part Number: 234-4099, 36531P06A1, 36531-P06-A11, 36531-P06-A12, 36531-P2R-A01, 234000-2311, SG336; 234-4620, SG1860, SG918, 15390, SG338, OX024, OS5271, OS5268(🔴Please check your car information with Compatibility Garage or OEM number before purchase. It is will fit for your vehicle when the plug and the length is the same as your original sensor.)
- Product Specifications: Package Includes--2 x Oxygen Sensor; Connector Gender--Male(234-4099),Female(234-4620); Pin Quantity--4(234-4099),Jack Quantity--4(234-4620)
- Feature: The key parts including chip from top supplier; 100% test before shipment; Stock parts direct replacement and with pre-coated threads to help installation; reduce harmful emissions, increase fuel economy, improve engine performance and prevent premature failure of the catalytic converter.
- Tip: Bank 1 Sensor 1=Upstream Right/Rear; Bank 2 Sensor 1=Upstream Left/Front; Bank 1 Sensor 2=Downstream Right/Rear; Bank 2 Sensor 2=Downstream Left/Front; sensor 1=Upstream, sensor 2=Downstream.
- YHTAUTO Oxygen Sensor Meets OEM Specifications, Direct Replacement to Original Parts
- Fits Acura ILX 2013-2015 l4 2.0L R20A5---Upstream
- Fits Honda CR-V 2007-2009 l4 2.4L K24Z1---Upstream
- Reference Number: 250-54065, 15286, ST-54065, 350-64033
- 1 year unlimited-mileage quality guarantee
- ▲100% Tested Before On Sale.
- ▲Easy Installation. It could correctly replace the original parts.
- ▲Fitment Info In The Product description. Please confirm the model, displacement and year of your car before purchasing to avoid the extra losses.
- ▲Fulfilled by Amazon, Fast Shipment.
- ▲If you have any questions, please contact us and we will give you satisfactory solutions in time. If you are satisfied with our products and services, please don't be stingy with your comments. Thank you!
How Do You Buy The Best Honda O2 Sensor of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Honda O2 Sensor? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Honda O2 Sensor, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Honda O2 Sensor available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Honda O2 Sensor that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Honda O2 Sensor?
- What benefits are there with buying an Honda O2 Sensor?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Honda O2 Sensor?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Honda O2 Sensor, much less the best one?
- Which Honda O2 Sensor are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Honda O2 Sensor?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Honda O2 Sensor, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Honda O2 Sensor, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Honda O2 Sensor. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Honda O2 Sensor buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Honda O2 Sensor currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Honda O2 Sensor has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Honda O2 Sensor?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Honda O2 Sensor.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Honda O2 Sensor objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Honda O2 Sensor.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Honda O2 Sensor, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Honda O2 Sensor is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Honda O2 Sensor information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Honda O2 Sensor is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.