The Best Crankcase Breather Hoses of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for Crankcase Breather Hoses but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 Crankcase Breather Hoses in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- 【Premium Quality】: Helps relieve pressure from the crankcase as needed, replacement oil separator, replaces cracked and leaking OE units while restoring emissions system function.
- 【Direct Fit】: Direct replacement for a proper fit and easy installation, quality materials used, meets or exceeds OEM standards, 100% tested before shipping；
- 【Fitment/Compatibility】: for BMW 2006-2007 323i, 525xi, 530xi; 2004-2006 325i 330i, 2005-2006 325xi, 330xi; 2005-2007 525i, 530i; 2006-2008 Z4
- 【Replacement OEM ( Original Equipment Part) Number】: 11617531423, 11157522931, 11617559530, 11157527570 / 11157567801
- 【Buy with Confidence】: Order from Ensun, we offer a 2 Years Warranty, true worry-free shopping experience；
- Vent Hose Connects from the valve cover to the lower intake manifold
- Part #: 11157612996, 11 15 7 612 996
- Compatible for Mini Cooper Clubman Countryman Paceman N12 N16
- New aftermarket replacement unit.
- Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- EXHAUST HOSE FOR BMW REPLACEMENT - Since the whole point of positive crankcase ventilation is to keep these gases out of the crankcase, the PCV valve is designed to close off when this happens and block the back flow of gases. If the PCV valve hose breaks, the gas will not be transferred back into the engine, and your vehicle will be less efficient and have increased emissions.
- FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES -This PCV Hose Kit is a direct replacement for the factory vent hoses and PCV valve valve on a variety of vehicles. This includes most 3 series and 5 series models from 1997- 2005. SEE BELOW FOR FULL LIST.
- REPLACE APART NUMBER - 11617504536/11617501566 /11611432559 /11157532649 commonly found on popular BMW model including BMW E46 3 series E39 E60 X3 X5.
- OEM QUALITY & DIRECT FIT - Manufactured from quality material & advanced technology, meets or exceeds OEM standard. Even though this is not a genuine BMW PCV crankcase ventilation oil separator hose, but it works even better and lasts longer. Save yourself time and fund by replacing the PCV crankcase ventilation oil separator hose yourself.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET - 1 * PCV Valve Crankcase Positive Exhaust Valve Hose Kit & 12 months warranty. If the PCV crankcase ventilation oil separator hose ever fails on your vehicle, or you got any problem with our products, feel free to contact us, we will sort things out together.
- Constructed of high quality materials for long lasting use
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Easy to install
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Original Equipment (OE) Number: 4C3Z6A603AA
- Ideal replacement - this PCV tubing replaces the original tubing on specified vehicle years, makes and models
- Durable materials - this PCV tubing is designed to withstand exposure to extreme temperatures and oil vapors to resist cracking and leaking
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on and material testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
- For Audi TT 1.8L 2000-2002
- For Audi TT Quattro 1.8L 2000-2002
- For VW Golf 1.8L 2000-2002
- For VW Jetta 1.8L 2002-2003
- For VW Jetta GLS 1.8L 2000-2001
- Positive Crankcase Ventilation is a system that was developed to remove harmful vapors from the engine and to prevent those vapors from being expelled into the atmosphere. It separates liquid oil from the air inside the engine and intake. Oil vapor remains and is burned up in the combustion chamber. Every car has some form of crankcase ventilation, also known as a PCV, CCV, oil separator, and a cyclonic separator.
- This PCV Kit Fits For BMW 2000-2005 320i, 1998-2001 323Ci, 1997-2001 323i, 2000-2007 325Ci, 2000-2005 325i 325xi, 1998-2000 328Ci, 1997-2000 328i, 1999-2007 330Ci, 1999-2005 330i 330xi, 2000-2005 525i, 1995-2001 528i, 2000-2005 530i, 2003-2007 X3 2.5i 3.0i, 1998-2001 Z3 2.5, 2000-2002 Z3 2.5i, 1996-2000 Z3 2.8, 1999-2002 Z3 3.0i, 2002-2006 Z4 2.5i 3.0i.
- Customers can find the product you need accurately according to the OE number. OE part number: Crankcase Pressure Regulator Valve 11617501566, Upper Oil Separator Vent Tube 11617504535, Crankcase Vent Return Pipe 11617504536, crankcase ventilation hose 11611432559, crankcase ventilation hose 11157532649.
- Bad PCV Systems can cause engine oil contamination, sludge build-up, oil leaks, high fuel consumption, misfiring, and other engine-damaging problems. Our PCV valves and related components are inexpensive and will save you money in costly repairs if you replace them at the suggested interval.
- This Crankcase PCV Vent Valve Kit includes crankcase pressure regulator valve, upper oil separator vent tube, crankcase vent return pipe, crankcase ventilation hose (oil separator to valve cover), crankcase ventilation hose (oil separator to dipstick tube).
- Oil Separator CCV with Hose and Gaskets and screws For Volkswagen Jetta Passat Eos GTI; For Audi A3 A4 A4 Quattro TT TT Quattro
- Aftermarket Product with Premium Quality. 1 Year Warranty
- Enhance Performanc.Easy Installation.High Reliability
- Package included: Pressure Control Valve (PCV), Breather Tube, PCV & Breather Tube Gaskets,Breather Tube Clamp
- Replacement OEM ( Original Equipment Part) Number: 06F129101P, 06F103221E, 06F103235, 06F103483E, N10412804, 06F 129 101 P, 06F 103 221 E, 06F 103 235, 06F 103 483 E, N10 412 804. Other Part Number: EMH906, 0450384, N16001, 0450394, ABV0153, 0450396, 0450383
- A breather pipe, also called crank case ventilation pipe, allows an internal combustion engine to vent crankcase pressure out of the engine. It is actually a vent pipe.By venting pressure out of the crankcase, an engine's piston rings are allowed to seal tighter against the cylinder walls. This provides better compression and promotes less oil consumption while making more horsepower.
- This Engine Crankcase Breather Vent Hose Pipe Set fits for 1998 - 2002 VW Passat B5 1.8T AWT/AWM, 1999 - 2005 A4/S4 1.8T AWT/AVJ/AMB, 1998 - 2005 A6/S6 1.8T AWT, 2002 - 2008 Skdoa Superb 1.8T AWT.
- Customers can find the product you need accurately according to the OE number. OEM replace part number: 06A 103 213 F- Oil Breather Vacuum Vent Hose, 06B 103 221 P- Crank Case Breather Vacuum Hose, 06A 103 247- Three Way Valve Housing, 035 103 245 G- Green Plastic PCV Breather Vent Valve, 058 103 221 E- Breather Hose from Bleeder Valve, 06B 103 213 G- Engine Breather Pipe / Vent Tube.
- If the PCV valve gets stuck open or these hoses get disconnected or ruptured—producing a vacuum leak—you'll notice one or more of these symptoms: Increase in internal engine pressure; Failure of one or more oil seals or gaskets; Engine oil leaks; Moisture and sludge buildup inside the engine; Engine surges and possibly black smoke.
- Positive crankcase ventilation is a requirement for almost every gas powered combustion engine found in cars. This breather pipe set includes 6Pcs Breather Hoses and 4Pcs Hose Clamp (22cm-32cm), completely replace your faulty Crankcase Breather Hose and restore car performance. This engine crankcase breather vent hose set fits 98 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 years.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
How Do You Buy The Best Crankcase Breather Hoses of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Crankcase Breather Hoses? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Crankcase Breather Hoses, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Crankcase Breather Hoses available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Crankcase Breather Hoses that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Crankcase Breather Hoses?
- What benefits are there with buying an Crankcase Breather Hoses?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Crankcase Breather Hoses?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Crankcase Breather Hoses, much less the best one?
- Which Crankcase Breather Hoses are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Crankcase Breather Hoses?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Crankcase Breather Hoses, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Crankcase Breather Hoses, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Crankcase Breather Hoses. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Crankcase Breather Hoses buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Crankcase Breather Hoses currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Crankcase Breather Hoses has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Crankcase Breather Hoses?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Crankcase Breather Hoses.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Crankcase Breather Hoses objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Crankcase Breather Hoses.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Crankcase Breather Hoses, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Crankcase Breather Hoses is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Crankcase Breather Hoses information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Crankcase Breather Hoses is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.